Oliba helps healthcare and pharma industries to handle the key challenges of regulatory affairs.
There are currently three key challenges for healthcare and pharma industries:
- Increasing regulatory requirements and a more complex understanding of science are leading to yearly increases in costs and declines in average peak sales per asset.
- The adoption of emerging technologies is influencing the future of R&D. Real-world evidence, data analytics tools and advanced therapies are impacting the whole R&D value chain from study design, physician and patient recruitment, and in-trial decision making, to automating repetitive tasks such as regulatory filing.
- Information from social media, mHealth, wearables, connected medical devices and telemedicine are transforming how physicians and patients are engaged and retained in clinical trials. This includes how they report positive and negative outcomes.
Satisfying regulatory hurdles is a complex task and requires specific competences and a resourceful network : this is why more and more healthcare and pharma organizations are asking Oliba to supporting them in managing their Regulatory Affairs. If you are looking for help to manage Regulatory Affairs in the Healthcare and Pharma sector, Oliba can deploy top experts to manage this activity for your organization.
Oliba’s team possess the skills and experience to advise, design, and supervise the following stages:
- Research and development
- Clinical Trials and healthcare regulatory submissions
- Marketing & advertisement campaigns and distribution
- Post-market surveillance
Contact us to find the best solution to manage Regulatory Affairs in Healthcare and Pharma sector for your company.